Playing tourist in BC

I figured while we are playing tourist in BC this week that I thought I might go down my picture memory lane and see if all these beautiful spots in BC are still here. I'm sure that they are. Every one of them splendid I might add. 


I guess I have always been fond of the water and who doesn't love a cute whale! I really hope that my next trip here might be a team trip dragon boat adventure. Anyone else interested?


BC ferries to take you from Vancouver to Victoria on the island.

They used to give wonderful history tours in the BC Parliament Buildings in Victoria complete with actors cast as Queen Victoria and her Royal Court. 


The parliament buildings in Victoria lit up every night of the year!


And my number one botanical garden favorite in Canada is the world famous Buchart Gardens. It's always blooming something beautiful!

Anyone care to sightsee further up on Vancouver island next?


Comments

  1. I'm in! Hope Floats Journeys to Vancouver take two! Early season 2022 Dragon Boat Festival! Whatdyasay!??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown to Kick-off!

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”- Lao Tzu