CYCLING COUNTS TOO!


 When our dragonboat got cancelled this year due to the pandemic, I had to figure out how else to pump up my fitness so hubby and I bought new bikes. Niagara region has incredible trails and we have managed many km on them. One can discover beauty on and off the trails. Like this gem of a photo. Taken on a tiny road bridge over the Welland River. Not all graffiti is so bad either. As in this message on the bridge wall we discovered. Hubby wanted my picture with it.....but I share it forward to all my team and supporters today...."You R Beautiful"!  All of you.

Comments

  1. Looking amazing Ann! You're going to rack up the kilomters fast on that baby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Countdown to Kick-off!

“A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.”- Lao Tzu